Child Care 24/7

Child Care 24/7

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Thursday 29 January 2015

Run away boy found

Mahesh S

Yesterday night my wife got a call stating that a young boy went out of his house writing a letter “I won’t go to Hindi class and will be back on 2022″.

Moreover, later it’s found that the boy has left with around 1 lakh of rupees too.

Since, I had almost gone through all your posts suddenly I remembered few posts related to the same and surprisingly my wife (who usually dislike me going through blogs) also asked whether anything of that sort you found in Mr. Naran’s blog.

I said yes and since I saved most of the posts, I immediately picked up the related posts and did the following.

Wrote the boy’s name, made a circle with two more around and wrote the flower’s names I chose (RED CHESTNUT, MUSTARD, ROCK ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD, and SWEET CHESTNUT).

I wrote and chanted – “FIND SAVE TOGETHER DIVINE – BOY – RETURN – HOME”, wrote the flowers names 21 times in the same paper, and wrote ‘58’ – 21 times.

Since I bought the pack, took all the photos of the mentioned flowers, kept in front and started chanting.

Called Wolf too, and Prayed to Mother as well.

Then chanted “RED CHESTNUT, MUSTARD, ROCK ROSE, CHESTNUT BUD” alone. And SWEET CHESTNUT + ROCK ROSE alone as much as possible till I get sleep.

Kept under the pillow – both paper and flowers while going to sleep, chanted till sleep. It seems my wife too chanted for some time at her end.

Morning I woke up with the same thought whether the boy returned and while coming to office got a message from my wife “BOY FOUND” in Trichy.

I really don't know whether it’s a coincidence or the efforts had effect. Good thing is boy found.

Thank you for all the guidance from the posts. One thing I understood from this is a Sincere Prayer without any expectation is the main key.

Naran

Whether it is coincidence or divine intervention, the boy has come and you are happy. Your selfless effort has made you feel elated. That is enough and don’t think beyond that.

What else you need?

You pretty well know that it is not you who did and brought the boy. You are one of the tools utilized by the divine to bring the boy back.

Mahesh S

Thanks for your comments.

I completely agree that it’s happened purely of divine force and really thanks divine for considering my efforts.

I don't even know whether I had chosen the right switch words / flowers. I just followed the post reviews.

I really thank all the switch words / flowers / angel number 58 and the one’s from whose post I had taken tips.

I also thank you as you are the main reason for all the above mentioned.

Last information I got is that the boy reached his home (T. Nagar / Medley apartments) the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.