Child Care 24/7

Child Care 24/7

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Saturday 3 January 2015

Change lethargic habits in my children

Nisha

Please give me advice to change the lethargic habits in my children.

Even though they are small (6 yrs and 10 yrs) they hardly do things by their own. Starting from the morning chores I need to either be behind them or have to shout and scream to kick of the day.

They get late to school every day. I sit with them and even tried to tell them nicely nothing is working.

Morning time is like battlefield at home. I feel very tired by the time I start to office. All my energy is lost and I am not able to focus on my work and be productive.

Naran

Chant “GORSE, CLEMATIS” continuously till they go to school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.